CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I improved it for ya...

Ha ha ha thank you cowgirl. Sorry about dissing your song today lol, I just caught the last line of the chorus, it made me laugh, and I still disagree, though the lyrics are cute. Here's some better ones though, by mwaa, I just had to alter them a little....

She's riding in the middle of his Mercedes Benz
Blaring Bon Jovi, yelling, Watch the front ends!
They raised her up a lady but there's one thing
They couldn't avoid
Ladies love rich boys

Ha ha ha totally jk but it was still fun.

~Reno, who aint to fond 'o country music

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Reno, you always make me laugh :D Great lyrics...I think your people should talk to Trace's people, and maybe you guys could record a new chart-topping hit ;)

Love Always Reno said...

My peepes should totaly talk to his peeps, maybe we can get out a decent country song...jk.

Jenna said...

That was not nice! >.< JK

Love Always Reno said...

I know....