CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Skillet rocks my socks!

I totally agree, Skillet is amzing. I don't like Looking for Angels though, and Rebirthing is ok sometimes but other times I don't like it, other than that my opinions are almost exactly the same as yours. My faves are The Last Night, Yours to Hold, and Whispers in the Dark....if I had to choose, no, Don't Say Goodbye has to be on there too....ugh, I love them all....

So we know Skillet totally is a fave and anyone who disagrees is out of wack, so what are some other awesome groups? Evanescence of course, TobyMac's pretty sweet, Kutless is alright, I used to really love them but now all the songs are starting to kinda meld together...hmmmm, I love Stellar Kart when I'm in a really happy mood, but when I'm not I can't stand them lol, but very nice vocals. I have a feeling I'm missing something very big....dunno what though....help me out here....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm lets think....what r u missing.........................

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE~!!
lol joey G = D